Specialized Pediatric Clinics include:
- Allergic/ Chest/ Asthma clinic on a Tuesday.
- HIV & Tuberculosis clinic on a Wednesday.
- Sickle cell disease clinic on a Thursday.
- Neonatal & Premature clinic on a Friday.
- An Adolescent clinic will soon be operational.
These all run a specific appointed dates, usually from 2:00pm- 5:00pm.
They are conducted by pediatricians and a team of other dedicated clinicians and nurses. On average, the pediatric out-patient department manages about 750 children every month, in the different clinics